Zatarains Concentrated Shrimp and Crab Boil 118 ml
A delicious blend of the essential oils of cayenne pepper, bay leaves, cloves, black pepper, thyme and marjoram.
Use for boiling seafood, or adding to a pot of boiling potatoes or corn for a kick!
For a Dozen Crabs or 5 Pounds of Shrimp or Crawfish:
1. In a large pot add 2.5 quarts of water and 5 tablespoons of salt.
Bring to a rolling boil.
2. Add seafood and 1 tablespoon Zatarain's Liquid Crab Boil.
Return to a boil and then turn off heat (crabs need to boil for 2-5 minutes depending on size before turning off heat.)
Allow seafood to soak: shrimp 2-5 minutes; crawfish 30 minutes; crabs 30 minutes.
3. Drain carefully and serve.
1. Adding 2 tablespoons of vinegar to cooking water makes crabs easier to pick.
2. Crab boil and salt level may be varied to taste.
3. The longer the soak time the spicier the flavour.
4. For different quantities of seafood scale up or down the proportions.